Monday, March 17, 2014

OPI Brazil Flower Nail Art!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday to you all!  Spring is FINALLY almost here and I for one have had enough of this crazy winter!  So, just a quick post today of some nail art to celebrate the imminent arrival of Spring!  Now, without further ado, onto the polish!



I used the new OPI Brazil nail polishes for this flower dotticure!  The base is AmazON,...AmazOFF.  The yellow center to the flowers is Just Can't Cope-acabana.  The flowers are Live.Love.Carnaval , Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? and Kiss Me I'm Brazilian!  I just love how easy making dot flowers is and they look so festive and fun!

I really loved these polishes!  Such fun cremes for Spring time and super vibrant shades.  Each color was opaque enough to just do one dot for full opacity and showed up really well on the darker background.  The OPI Brazil Collection is on sale now for $8.00 a bottle wherever OPI is sold.

What did you think of this manicure?  Would you try it?


The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

2 comments:

  1. So nice nail art! Easy and colorfull! I like it very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail art is looking awesome and I would like to tell that I too use to do nail art and have recently learnt different kinds of nail art from nail art techniques agency.
    Stylish Finger Nail Stickers - nailarttechniques.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...