Friday, May 3, 2013

Lacquered Lover at Coachella 2013!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday to you all!  I hope you're all having a lovely week!  I know, I've been a terrible blogger lately but I hope you've been following my social media (@lacqueredlover on Twitter and Instagram and Lacquered Lover on Facebook) to keep up with me!  If you have, then you know that I got to go visit my awesome brother and sister in law 2 weeks ago to go to the amazing Coachella Music and Arts festival in California.  I wanted to share some of my pictures with you all, including some hair, makeup and nail looks!


Ok I forgot to take a "normal" picture of my nails but I used Illamasqua Lament and an accent of Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix!

My sister in law had OPI Cajun Shrimp on her nails!



A few of my different looks throughout Coachella.  As you can see, I was a big fan of the sunglasses, even rocked a straw fedora one day, always had on bright lipstick and used my Beachwaver, Wrap Up and a fishtail braid!


My sis in law and I both used the Beachwaver on our hair while our friend used a Wrap Up!


Our tickets arrived in style


My first view of the iconic ferris wheel and the palm springs style house!



Yes, there was a gigantic holographic snail that moved.  It was pretty glorious.



 The ferris wheel at different times


The VIP Rose Garden



A collage of the concerts

All in all, it was an incredible weekend!  I had a blast!  I will leave you with a couple videos of my favorite performances!



4 comments:

  1. I'm dying. You saw The Postal Service. Omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like fun. I've lived in Southern CA for ten years, but have never been able to afford Coachella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun! I am lots older and have great memories of many outdoor music festivals long before Cohella - I was at Monterey Pop in 68 - sadly at Altamont but got out fast and was way back from the stage when the Stones were on and the stabbing came....speaking of Stones - I have been in So Ca for cancer treatment for 1 month now and got to not only see the Stones with GREAT seats last night at the Staples Center, but was a lucky one to get to go see them a week ago at Echo Park - I have a friend who is one of the head hanchos for Echo Park and the music events at McCarther Park - so lucky me - got in the back door for Echoplex and was right off stage for that one - despite I had to go in a wheelchair! Mick even stopped seeing my chair and squatted down to give me a kiss at Echoplex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...