Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MAC Hayley Williams Collection Daydreaming and Sounds Like Noise Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you all!  I hope you're all having a lovely week so far!  I've recently started to become a little more creative in my makeup so when I saw that MAC was releasing a line of orange makeup in conjunction with Hayley Williams of Paramore, I had to check it out!  


I bought both this eyeshadow and lipstick when they were released last week!  Now, without  further ado, on to the makeup!

 Above:  MAC Daydreaming Left with no flash, right with flash

 Above:  MAC Daydreaming Macro

 Above:  MAC Daydreaming - Top on its own, bottom over Primer

MAC Daydreaming is a vivid coral leaning orange shadow that's full of a pearly finish.  This is a VERY pigmented eyeshadow which I love!  I love that it's kind of frosty and has a lot of shimmer to it because it makes it much more wearable.  It's super soft the touch and just goes on beautifully.  Here is how I wore it below with the Kryolan bright palette, Illamasqua liquid liner and mascara and Urban Decay 24/7 liner on the bottom.



I honestly had no idea how to pull of an all orange eye but I love how subtle it ended up being while still maintaining a fun pop of color!


 Above:  Sounds Like Noise Lipstick

 Above:  Sounds Like Noise over bare skin

Sounds Like Noise is a BRIGHT orange matte lipstick!  I was really surprised at just how bright and pigmented this looked on my arm and kind of loved it!


Luckily on the lip it's slightly more toned down and gives a great juicy look to it.  This is a very matte lipstick so I made sure to exfoliate and moisturize before applying it and after 6 hours, it's still wearing strong!

Here is my full Orange look from today:



The MAC Hayley Williams Collection is available online at their WEBSITE.  Sounds Like Noise lipstick is $15.00 USD and Daydreaming Eye Shadow is $15.00 US as well.

What did you think of this look?  Would you wear all orange makeup for the day?

7 comments:

  1. On lips, lipsticks looks so gawjuss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I passed on this collection, mainly because I am drooling over so many other releases from them right now! Like Lavender Whip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange lipstick looks great on you! It's a trend I've been wanting to try for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can rock that orange look!! I would be afraid to go for it, but it really looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how this looks on you! I bought Sounds Like Noise, as I am an orange fanatic. It's a great color, nice matte finish, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...