Monday, May 30, 2011

ABC's of Lacquered Lover

I've seen this on a few blogs now so I figured I should join in and let all you lovely fellow lacquerheads know more about me! I hope you will all fill it out and send me the link so I can know more about you!

A. Age: Almost 26! (3 more weeks)
B. Bed Size: Full but hoping to upgrade to a Queen now that the boyfriend is moving in!
C. Chore You Hate: Folding laundry. I'd rather scrub a bathtub.
D. Day: I'm a fan of Fridays because you are so happy your work week is almost done and have 2 days off to look forward to!
E. Essential Start To Your Day: Lots of coffee
F. Favourite Colour: Blue in general but for nail polishes, I couldn't pick just one!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver for jewelry
H. Height: 5 feet 5 inches
I. Instruments: Do Rockband Guitar and Drums ount?
J. Job Title: Marketing Assistant and Nail Polish Blogger in my free time!
K. Kids: Hate screaming ones in public but will probably have a few some day
L. Live: New York, NY!
M. Mom's Name: I just call her "mom" haha
N. Nicknames: Car, Carls, Snugs
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Got hit by a car when I was 15 and had to stay overnight
P. Pet Peeves: Far too many to list here but my biggest one in public is people who whistle.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Rule #76, no excuses, play like a champion!"
R. Right or Left Handed: Left handed but I write with my right hand
S. Siblings: One older brother and a new sister in law!
T. Time You Wake Up: 7:10 on weekdays, about 8:30-9 on the weekends
U. Underwear: I own a lot
V. Vegetables You Dislike: Beets. Gross
W. What Makes You Run Late: Almost nothing, I'm one of those annoying people who is perpetually 10 minutes early.
X. X-Rays You've Had: Most of my body, I tend to be fairly accident prone
Y. Yummy Food You Make: Omelettes and cupcakes!
Z. Zoo: Love them. Had my first date with the boyfriend at one!

3 comments:

  1. oh ew i hate beets too! lol
    and yes.. i would be the perpetual early bird if toronto's subway/bus line wasn't so terrible...

    great that you're back to blog though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belle! Was on a little vacation and am about to start swatching again right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, we do have a couple of these in common! Thanks for letting me know you did this, I love reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...