Friday, May 16, 2014

OPI Neon Collection Nail Art!

Good afternoon my fellow Lacquered Lovers!  Happy Friday to you all!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!  I for one am very excited for the weekend!  I get to see some of my favorite people and work on setting up some things in my apartment now that I have a new roomie!  :-)  When OPI sent me their new Neon nail polish collection for Summer 2014, I knew I had to do something really fun with it and try out some nail art!  I found an amazing tutorial from Chalkboard Nails for a Distressed manicure and had to try it!  Now, without further ado, onto the polish!




I'm kind of obsessed with this look!  For starters, it's super easy to do, and it just looks kinda grunge and punk and bad ass!  I used the white base coat that comes with the Neons and all of the neon polishes on top, and the black is Zoya Raven.  Be sure to check out the Chalkboard Nails tutorial I linked to above if you want to see how I pulled off this manicure.


Above:  All of the new OPI Neons layered over white

All in all, I love the OPI Neons!  The formula on these are definitely sheer and dry to a matte like most true neons, but layered over white they are pretty amazing.  I especially love the ones with the shimmer to them as they have a lot of depth.  I'll have a full review soon!  These are now available wherever OPI is sold.

What did you think of these colors?  Would you try it?  Any must haves?  Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...