Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Zoya Pixie Dust Nail Art Gradient!

Good afternoon my fellow Lacquered Lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you all!  I LOVE coming back to work on a Tuesday and only having a 4 day week!  Feels like I won a prize!  For the long weekend, I went down to Washington DC with my boyfriend and his family and we had a fantastic time.  I decided to do some fun Zoya Pixie Dust nail art because they just wear like iron on me (and let me tell you, the little girls I was with were OBSESSED with it!)  5 days later, it's still wearing strong!  Now, without further ado, onto the polish!




So I did this gradient a little differently than usual.  Rather than just sponge the entire gradient, first I painted each nail half of each color.  So for the thumb, on the outside is Tomoko and the inside is Solance.  The pointer finger is Solange and then Beatrix.  The middle finger is Beatrix and then Dhara.  The ring finger is Dhara and then Miranda and then the pinkie finger is Miranda to Arabella.  Then I mixed a tiny bit of the two colors for each finger on a piece of wax paper and just dabbed that in the middle of the nail with a makeup sponge. I love how this ended up looking like a sunset with the bright colors and they just blend so well.  The best part is that the entire manicure took about 10 minutes and then it was dry a few minutes after that!

I really love all of the Pixie Dust nail polishes.  Zoya did a fantastic job with them!  They are vibrant, sparkly, a wonderful texture and dry super fast.  I find myself reaching for these more than anything else!  They are all available now wherever Zoya is sold for $10 each.


What did you think of this nail art?  Would you try it?  


The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous gradient!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Những con muỗi có thể trở thành cơn ác mộng tồi tệ nhất trong buổi tối của chúng ta. Ngoài cảm giác ngứa ngáy khó chịu mà loại côn trùng này đem lại thì chúng còn truyền nhiều căn bệnh nguy hiểm. Trong bài viết này, bạn sẽ tìm thấy danh sách ngắn các thành phần và quy trình để loại bỏ muỗi vĩnh viễn. Cùng tham khảo một vài cách xua đuổi muỗi bằng các biện pháp tự nhiên hiệu quả nhất dưới đây cùng cửa lưới Hoàng Minh nhé

    Cách xua đuổi muỗi bằng các biện pháp tự nhiên hiệu quả nhất

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...