Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christian Louboutin Wherever Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow Lacquered Lovers!  Happy Thursday!  Today, I wanted to share with you a splurge of mine that I am super excited about.  Christian Louboutin released a line of 50 nail lacquers earlier this Fall in a gorgeous, custom bottle that as a collector and lover of all things nail polish, I simply had to buy.  The bottle was created to resemble the classic Louboutin shoes (which used red nail polish originally to color the soles) and has a hefty $50 price tag.  The collection has everything from nudes to brights to metallics to darks.  Now, without further ado, onto the polish!

 Above:  Christian Louboutin Wherever

 Above: Christian Louboutin Wherever Packaging

 Above:  Christian Louboutin in indirect light
Above:  Christian Louboutin Wherever with Flash

Well, as all of my blog readers know, I love blue nail polish.  It's probably my favorite color.  And Christian Louboutin Wherever does NOT disappoint!  This was a one coater, although I used two just out of habit.  But really, this is what the shade looked like after one.  The Sephora website describes it as being an ink blue but I would say it's somewhere between ink and cobalt, slightly darker than a royal blue but not yet navy.  It's absolutely stunning and went on so well.  The 6 inch handle took a bit of getting used to but was surprisingly easy on my non-dominant hand.  I actually LOVED this polish!

Is it worth the $50 price tag?  Well, no, probably not.  But I bought this as a collectors piece, not to switch all my daily nail polishes to this price range.  The bottle is gorgeous and now lives on my book shelf to be displayed.  I will probably purchase a few more because the formula was fantastic and I love the bottle (plus my  nails felt very fancy wearing $50 nail polish) but I certainly wouldn't get every color, will keep it for the special ones.

What did you think of this polish?  Would you spend $50 on these?

4 comments:

  1. Blue is my fave nail shade too. I have the rouge Louboutin and love it, I think I will have to get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dựng phim Render edit video hiện nay đang là nghành nghề hot được nhiều bạn trẻ ưa chuộng bởi thu nhập khủng. Nhưng chọn máy tính để bàn khi làm dựng phim Render edit video để tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức trong quá trình làm dựng phim Render edit video thì không phải ai cũng có kinh nghiệm. Vậy nếu bạn cũng đang băn khoăn với thông tin này, hãy tham khảo thông tin ở bài viết dưới đây nhé

    https://www.ohay.tv/view/cach-chon-may-tinh-de-ban-khi-lam-dung-phim-render-edit-video/2Q6DbGO0nw
    https://maytinhdeban.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/07/30/163323
    https://maytinhdeban.livejournal.com/852.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Christian music

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...