Tuesday, April 9, 2013

NARS Madness Nail Polish for Summer 2013 Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you all!  I hope you are all having a lovely week so far.  It's absolutely gorgeous weather in NYC right now so what better way to enjoy the lovely weather than with the first Summer 2013 nail polish of the year to show you!  NARS is releasing a gorgeous 1970's inspired collection this summer and the nail polish is simply stunning.  I was sent this nail polish to test out by NARS PR and it's really beautiful.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  3 thin coats of NARS Madness

Madness is a gorgeous vibrant bright orange jelly nail polish.  NARS describes it as being an electric orange and that's pretty spot on.  My nails literally look like they are glowing!  Since this has a jelly finish, I did three thin coats to get full opacity and it still has that thick, squishy like appearance that jellies have.

All in all, this is a beautiful summer polish!  It's insanely bright without being a neon and the translucent jelly finish just gives it a lot more depth.  The formula was a bit thick which is usual for a jelly and why the three thin coats seemed to work best.  NARS Madness will be released on April 15th for $19.00.

What did you think of this polish? Must have? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

9 comments:

  1. Yum! All I can think is NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty but wish it was cheeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and it reminds me of Essie Fear or Desire, but I think this is more red orange than just orange. It is hard to tell since I don't own this one. Pretty but more than I'm willing to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of Essie Meet Me At Sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is greaat!!
    Te espero en mi blog http://vidrieradeesmaltes.blogspot.com.ar
    Un besoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous color! I'm obsessed with orange polishes these days and this one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...