Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lacquered Lover Goes to Work for Sarah Potempa!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday to you all!  Exciting stuff happening in my world these days!  I wanted to share with you all my amazing new job!  I am officially the Social Media Manager for Sarah Potempa Hairstyling Tools!  Now, some of you might know of my obsession with top knots and the first product I ever tried from Sarah Potempa's line was the Wrap Up during NYFW!


I was seriously obsessed with my Wrap Up on the runway!  Then  you may remember my Vine video about how to use the Wrap Up:




Finally I had the pleasure of meeting the Sarah Potempa team and once we decided it would be a good fit, I started yesterday!  So today, I got to try out the amazing Beachwaver curling iron!


LOVE the waves in my hair!  And how cute is the packaging?  The offices are also AMAZING!


Yep that's a beach scene!  All in all, I'm super excited for this wonderful opportunity with Sarah Potempa and be sure you check out her website, Facebook and Twitter/Instagram @sarahpotempa !

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carly!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - Sarah is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog aswell: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new job! How exciting! I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe congrats and your hair looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your workplace looks awesome and love your hair (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone! All your kind words are so nice to see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl! Congrats! Semi jealous...it's my dream to live and work in beauty in NYC- I gotta get out of Los Angeles ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...