Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lush Lacquer Salt N Peppa Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you're all having a nice Wednesday.  I just got poured on when I ran out to lunch so I now vaguely resemble a drowned rat.  Today, I have an awesome indie polish to show you from the brand Lush Lacquer.  I seem to have an obsession with black and white glitter nail polishes lately and this is another one to add to the growing collection!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!








For the bases of this polish, the hot pink is Illamasqua Collide and the purple is Illamasqua Jo'Mina.  Lush Lacquer Salt N Peppa is a glitter top coat that's a clear base with black and white glitter in different sized square glitter, hexagonal glitter and white bar glitter.  There is also really small iridescent glitter mixed in that really gives this a shimmery look that's different from the other black and white glitters I've tried.  This was really easy to work with, the glitter came out easily and wasn't too hard to spread evenly on the nail and basically, I think this polish is awesome!

All in all, I'm a HUGE fan of this polish!  I love how black and white glitter pops over any bright color and this is no exception!  You can buy Lush Lacquer on Etsy for $8.75 per bottle.  I have a few other Lush Lacquers in my untrieds so get ready to see more swatches soon!

What did you think of this polish?

25 comments:

  1. Lush Lacquer was the original name of my blog so these posts always confuse my brain!! haha

    This is nice, I always seem to miss out on indie polishes though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny that it was the name of your blog! and this polish is available NOW if you'd like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous glitter! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the small irridescent glitter in this one! It makes it stand out so much from the rest of the black & white glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that this is more than the typical black and white glitter that we have been seeing so much of lately, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this! Another indie on my wishlist! I think I like it over the Jo'Mina best or maybe its just I love purples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Connie! I'm not usually a big pink fan but I love it with black and white glitter!

      Delete
  6. This is one of my new favorite indie polishes! Got an order, and have only tried Mint Madness so far. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Mint Madness yet but I"ll look into it!

      Delete
  7. I love Lush Lacquer! I bought five of them and just got them the other day. I have been in heaven since!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought 3 and have another 3 on the way! Great brand!

      Delete
  8. That is neat! I've really been loving those black and white "glitter" polishes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this polish over these 2 colors; it totally pops! I just received this in the mail and can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this on my tips now too. One of my favourites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just ordered a mini of this one and I'm excited to get it now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This polish is fantastic! I absolutely love mine and I've used it quite a few times even though I have a dozen other glitters to try. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...