Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Half Moon Manicure Tutorial featuring Milani!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous day!  Just a quick post this morning since I forgot to post this last week!  I have my latest Divine Caroline post for you all today which is a really fun Half Moon manicure featuring 3 of Milani's newest shades!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!





I loved how this came out!  To see the full tutorial and which awesome Milani colors I used, check out my post HERE!  I will definitely be trying more of these in the future!

What did you think of this manicure?  What color combos do you like for a half moon manicure?

12 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...