Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Glitter Sponging Tutorial!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post to show you last week's tutorial I did for Divine Caroline!  I finally decided to try my hand and sponging and it's super easy and really fun to do!  Here is a look at the final result:


I love how subtle this is and really liked how it came out!  You can read the whole tutorial HERE and be sure to check out this weeks upcoming tutorial because it's going to be epic!

What did you think of this tutorial?  Are you a fan of glitter gradients?  What are your favorite combinations?

5 comments:

  1. This tutorial was very good and I love glitter gradients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could actually get behind wearing glitter like this. It's fun, pretty, and much more subtle than all-over glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mint base and it goes perfectly with the silver glitter gradient, it's such an elegant way to rock glitter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...