Friday, May 4, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Neon Leopard Print Tutorial!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday all!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead!  Today, I have something really fun in store for Fun Friday!  As many of you know, every week I write a freelance nail art tutorial for the awesome website Divine Caroline.  I decided to challenge myself last week with something I have never done which was freehand animal print!  I loved it so much I kept it on for several days!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!








I loved it so much I kept it on for several days!  If you want to see the step by step guide on how to do this, check out my tutorial HERE.  Honestly if I can do it, anyone can!  Just takes a bit of patience!

What did you think of this manicure?  Have you tried out leopard print nails before?

16 comments:

  1. This looks great! Amazing job for your first freehand leopard print.
    A neon leopard print was one of my first posts on my blog, it's so fun and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on your facebook page yesterday. I had no idea leopard spots are so simple! Funny thing-- I've loved animal print since I was, like, nine, and around that age I had a leopard print jumpsuit that I LOVED that looked very much like your nails. Thanks for bringing it up for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You did a great job :) I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty mani! Free hand animal print is something I have wanted to do for long time, but I am bit scared of how it will turn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it Miss L! Freehand is not my strong point so if I can figure it out, anyone can!

      Delete
  5. this is such a cool mani!! i have tried leopard print mani's before, but never in an abstract sort of way, i try to make it too perfect!! yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the abstract look because I don't have the skill to be perfect! haha

      Delete
  6. I really want to try freehanding animal print! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freehand, get outta here! You did great and I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...