Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nerd Lacquer Holy Grail Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post today showing you an awesome indie polish I bought a few months ago!  Nerd Lacquer is the first "indie" brand that I ever tried.  I bought her mini color library at the beginning of the year and fell in love with her polishes!  When I saw that she had some new ones, I had to pick them up and this one is probably my favorite I've tried of hers.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


Above:  2 coats of Holy Grail

I LOVE this polish!  Holy Grail is a dusty light green/blue base that's full of silver, blue, green and holographic glitter in all different sizes and shapes!  LOVE!  Best part about this?  It's holo in direct sunlight and it GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!  Yep, it actually glows.  I couldn't get a picture of it but trust me, it's awesome!

Sorry for the quick post today but I'm super busy and am going to see one of the most awesome plays NYC has to offer tonight called Sleep No More.  Google it.  It's seriously amazing!  Nerd Lacquer is sold on a number of sites including Etsy, Harlow & Co and Ninja Polish and I definitely recommend this one!  It is pricey at $16 but considering it's holographic and glows in the dark, I'd gladly pay it again!

What did you think of this polish?  Must have?  What are your favorite indie polishes?

17 comments:

  1. The glitters will be very pretty in the sunshine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish is phenomenal! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! i love the hexagonal glitter. did you find that it sank to the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it did so I made sure to shake it REALLY well before using it!

      Delete
  4. I am dying for this polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color...the Etsy shop is down any oter places u can buy this?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...