Friday, May 18, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline NARS Gradient Tutorial!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  Just a quick post for you this afternoon to share my newest Divine Caroline Tutorial!  When I saw the tutorial by the Nailsaurus I knew I had to give it a shot myself!  So I decided to try my own hand at it which you can find HERE.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!





I used all polishes from the new NARS Thakoon collection and I LOVED how the orange and yellow side came out!  Unfortunately there wasn't enough of a difference between the pink and the orange to really stand out as much but I was really happy with how my first attempt came out!

What do you think of this manicure?  Are you a fan of the gradient?  Have you tried this technique yet?

28 comments:

  1. Love the colours! you did a good job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was my first try and I loved how easy it was!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I haven't tried it yet as I'm only just getting in to doing nail art but everyone says how easy it is so I might give it a go x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not good at nail art and even I could do this! Give it a shot!

      Delete
  3. I love gradient manis and this one looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gradient mani! I want to do some gradients!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the combos.. I'm doing a gradient tomorrow.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still honing my gradient skills before I let the rest of the world see it, but this turned out really great!

    I'm in love with this collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohh I love this, really beautiful colours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, it's amazing ! great colours ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. ola!!!!!

    adorei o teu blog e por isso ja sou membro! sera que podias
    fazer uma visitinha ao meu e aderires? obrigado ;-) bjs grandes

    ReplyDelete
  10. these colours go so well together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so nice! Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! I loved the orange and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with this it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun! Great color combos! Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...