Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Soulstice Spa Nail Colour in Nairobi and Harbour Island Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!  Today I have a brand for you that I have never tried before, Soulstice Spa!  These nail polishes are 100% vegan and cruelty free which certainly is not something every brand can say!  So now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Harbour Island

First up we have Harbour Island which was released this Spring.  Harbour Island is a very delicate sheer pink packed with tiny iridescent microglitter.  It's much more sparkly in real life than it's showing up in the pictures.  It's actually a super pretty way to wear a muted shade!  With two coats you could still see the nail line but I'm pretty sure a third coat would even it out.  I can't wait to try layering this shade over some dark colors because I get the feeling the effect will be super pretty!  Even so, this is really pretty on its own for when you want a nail polish that's subtle but not boring!




Above:  2 coats of Nairobi

Nairobi is absolutely stunning!  I was pleasantly surprised at how vibrant and warm this shade ended up being!  Nairobi is a saturated copper shimmer that just seems to glow on the nails!  The formula was superb, it was practically opaque in one coat but the second coat really made it look amazing.  I love these deep jewel toned polishes like this and this one is definitely a winner!

All in all, I was really impressed by these polishes!  Great formula, easy to work with brushes, comfortable bottles, definitely a winner in my book!  Soulstice nail polishes are available through their website where they also have a list of retailers for $8 each!

What did you think of these polishes?  Any must haves?  Any dupes? 

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

8 comments:

  1. They both look great! Nairobi kind of looks like a 10 polish I have. I think the name is Chocolate Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look like repackaged diamond cosmetics polishes. Harbor Island looks exactly the same as Sweet as Sugar. The bottle shape is the same too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one looks so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nairobi is very "Royal" looking, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these! Harbour Island is my favorite of the two. So sugar-y!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really like Harbour Island!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...