Friday, October 21, 2011

Fun Friday Featuring OPI Designer,...De Better and a Konad Bow!

Good afternoon fellow Lacquered Lovers and happy Friday to you all! I hope you all have some fabulous plans for this lovely October weekend! I do have some special plans and it pertains to my manicure so you're going to have to hear my story! :)

Last week the amazing boyfriend and I celebrated 2 years of being together. Our actual anniversary fell on the 11th which was the day I got to go meet the lovely Essie at the Blogger Breakfast and by the end of the day we didn't really want to go out. Then last weekend we spent in Chicago so we couldn't actually celebrate until now! So, tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate so obviously I needed to do an extra fun manicure! So now, without further ado, I give you the polish!





Above: Designer,...De Better - 2 coats over 1 coat OPI Nail Envy

Ok I'm not going to go too in depth here since I'm planning a major Muppet Collection post next week but this polish is stunning! It's a silver foil that's packed with pink flakes! It almost looks like a rose gold and really is a stand out from this collection! Here is a quick little macro shot for you all:



Stunning! I'm really surprised by how much I love this polish! And now, for the fun little accent!






A bow! I have had this Konad Stamping plate for awhile and haven't used it yet and figured an anniversary was the perfect opportunity to use it! I used the Konad Blue Stamping Polish for it and I think it came out super cute! Just a little something fun.

What did you think of this manicure? Are you a fan of stamping?

10 comments:

  1. I love the way this turned out. I have lots of stamping plates and stuff, but every time I try to use it I mess up, so now I am a bit intimidated by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get this color! your bow is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this color! I hope you have a great dinner <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! I love this polish. So glad I have it now. Now I just need to find time to wear it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bow is sooooo cute!! I love this color SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab mani. That silver to die for, so shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute mani! The color combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this accent on this mani, the colours look amazing together. I do love a bit of stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...