Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun Friday Featuring SpaRitual Ebb & Flow and Lucid Plus Lynderella Connect The Dots!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope this Friday is treating you all well!  I'm very much looking forward to tonight as it's date night with the boyfriend!  Yummy dinner and hanging out will be a great end to the week!  So, to celebrate, I'm showing you the manicure I'm currently wearing for a second installment of Fun Friday today!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



 Above:  Right Hand

Above:  Left Hand

Per usual as of lately, each of my hands is a different color with a matching accent nail to the opposite hand!  My right hand has SpaRitual Ebb & Flow which is a gorgeous turquoise creme with an accent nail of Lucid which is a light purple creme.  My left hand is the opposite!  I love this combination and added the amazing Connect the Dot by Lynderella is the icing on the cake!  Let's check out some macro shots:






I love all the different shapes and glitters!  Again a big thank you to my friend Marissa who got me Connect the Dots and I can't wait to keep using these SpaRituals!

What did you think of this manicure?  Are you a fan of the different colored hands?

25 comments:

  1. So pretty. And I'm really diggin' the pointer accent finger. tres cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could take credit, I was doing the accent on the middle finger but Sarah from Chalkboard Nails recommended I try the pointer and I fell in love!

      Delete
  2. Super pretty! I really want to get the Connect The Dots polish. I also love that you do the reverse on the other hand--so creative and eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a trend, diffrent coloured hands. It's pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just decided to do it one day because I couldn't choose just one polish to wear! Been doing it for a few months now and I love it!

      Delete
  4. I love different colors on each hand! I think I need to try the pointer finger accent next. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the spa ritual pastels! great for the season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so gorgeous except that Ebb & Flow stained so bad!

      Delete
  6. I think it's a very fun look! My right hand isn't exactly photo ready, though, and what's the point if I can't take a good picture of it? Teeheehee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My left hand wasn't photo ready for a long time (three nails broke within days of each other) but I'm almost at the same length on both now!

      Delete
  7. Soo lucky to be able to get SpaRituals! I can't get those :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!! SpaRituals are usually pretty good for marbles too.. FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for the tip, I'm going to try that!

      Delete
  9. Love it Carly. Connect the Dots is so pretty over every color I've seen and tried myself. You just can't go wrong. I also enjoy your two colored mani's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the perfect glitter over anything light or bright!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...