Friday, April 13, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Flower Tutorial!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all having a fabulous Friday!  Just a quick post this morning to share with you my latest nail art tutorial for the website Divine Caroline!


Essie polishes made the perfect combination for simple flowers made with bobby pins!  Check out my tutorial HERE for the polishes used and how to get this fun spring look!  Stay tuned later today for the return of the Fun Friday posts!

What do you think of this tutorial?  Is this something you would try?

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute and spring-y! I love it! I use a bobby pin constantly as a dotting tool, the best house hold item to get another use out of :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually use my dotting tools because of the different sizes but the bobby pin works great for people who dont' want to spend money on a nail art tool!

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour combinations! I've tried flowers like this before and they never look very good! Thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty im a dotter but never got big petals like yours might switch to the Bobby pin lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And the bobby pin works great for larger petals!

      Delete
  4. Very cute mani. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it looked bright and cute for Spring!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! They are super easy to do with a a bit of patience! Let me know if you try it!

      Delete
  6. Super cute!! And I love that all you need is a bobby pin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really cute! i love how you did your flowers :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...