Monday, April 16, 2012

A Little Water Marble To Cheer Up a Monday Morning!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I had a great time this weekend seeing friends and most importantly, participating in a Funny Hat Risk tournament.  That's when you play the game Risk but wear a funny hat (don't ask, the boyfriend and his friends have been doing it for years) and if any of you follow my Instagram (I'm lacqueredlover on there, feel free to follow and tell me what your name is in the comments so I can follow you) then you had a first hand look at my silly hat and my game!

For this morning, I have a really fun group post that I am participating in!  Several of my favorite bloggers (and non bloggers) and myself all decided to participate in a group water marble!  Check out the bottom of the post to see all the other amazing marbles that these ladies did!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



 Above:  Right Hand


Above:  Left Hand

Yeah, I went a bit funky on this one!  Please excuse the pictures of my left hand, you guys rarely see my left hand on here because my nails keep breaking and they just look like a mess so I'm sorry you have to see it now but I wanted to show you just how insane this manicure was!  As many of you know, I'm obsessed with the new Zoya polishes so I wanted to use as many as possible, hence my hands being different colors with an accent nail of a water marble!  My right hand is Zoya Zuza and my left hand is Zoya Kimber.  The water marble is all shades from the Zoya Beach Collection including Arizona, Tracie, Wednesday and Lara!  I was in a rush so it got a bit messy but all in all, this was a super fun manicure to do!

Don't forget to check out these awesome ladies below!  What did you think of this manicure?  Do you like the different colored hands?





25 comments:

  1. i love your color choice it feels so summer-y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to do something bright and really crazy so I figured this was a good start!

      Delete
  2. I loved the different colored hands!! and the rainbow accent too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving doing different colored hands lately because it lets me use more polishes at once!

      Delete
  3. I love the marble accent Carly! I want these Zoyas now so I can try a summery marble like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes a full marbled hand is a bit much so an accent is an easy way to tone it down a notch but still be fun!

      Delete
  4. Awesome color combination... I love having different base colors on each hand! Someday I will accomplish a water marble! Haha your party sounds like fun - my boyfriend's friends throw Minute To Win It Parties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too, it's so fun!

      And I so want to go to a Minute To Win It Party! That sounds amazing! I love that show!

      Delete
  5. I love it! how can I join this cool contest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's not a contest, just some friends that all decided to marble together! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your comment. You, too, you did very well.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty manicures!!! I love watermarbling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! I've got to try watermarbling soon. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice accents for these great Zoyas!!! I love playing Risk! I've never worn a silly hat though--does it make you dominate any better? Ask AJ and if yes I'll be wearing a hat next time we play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it helps (I came in third out of 5 haha) but it makes it hard to be mad at people for taking over your territory!

      Delete
  10. I love these zoya colors.. they were hard for me to work with when I did my marble with them.. Yours is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were hard for me too! I had to work super fast and still had a bit of a mess but I was pretty happy! Thank you!

      Delete
  11. I can't wait to get my Zoya beach/surf polishes. If I try water marbling again, I may go with this color choices. Looks like sherbert ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've worn these zoyas more since I've gotten them than any other collection so far this year! And it does look like rainbow sherbert!

      Delete
  12. I love that you did it as an accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a full manicure marble is too much for me haha so an accent makes it really fun!

      Delete
  13. I love the different polishes on each hand, especially when the accent nail pulls all the colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...