Monday, April 9, 2012

Face Stockholm #66 Shimmer Ocean Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed your holidays if you were celebrating any!  Just a quick post today of a gorgeous polish from a brand I have never tried before!  Face Stockholm is a three-free brand that makes all sorts of cosmetics but of course, I was focused on the nail polish!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!





Above:  2 coats of #66 Shimmer Ocean

Teal!  Yay!  Now the polishes are listed by number on their site but also have a name so this is # 66 Shimmer Ocean.  Now the polish is a hint more green in real life and it is stunning!  I love teals, and shimmer teals are even better!  The formula was fabulous, almost opaque in one coat but I added a second for good measure.  You can see the tiniest hint of a brush stroke but it doesn't bother me in this polish since it's so rich looking!  This polish was really easy to apply and I just love how vibrant it is!

All in all, I was really impressed with this polish!  Face Stockholm has a huge line of nail polish (over 100 shades on their website) and can be purchased HERE for $12 each!  I'm looking forward to trying more from them in the future!

What did you think of this polish?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy above for additional information.

4 comments:

  1. Did you know they have a store in Columbus Circle?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just not doing exciting things for me. It's a lovely shade but been done by many out there. However when I run into this issue, I realize that not everyone is an older collector. There are newbies all the time. Many have access or really like a particular brand and want their basic shades in that brand. So there is room for one more that us who have lived in polish land a long time might think oh-hum about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...