Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NOPI Limited Edition Texture Coat Shades for Spring 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  In staying with the Nicole by OPI theme of today, this afternoon I have the four new limited edition texture coats that were released this Spring.  All of these texture coats have a sparkle and shine to them that's pretty unique from most of the ones out there already.  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  1 coat of Aquamarine Texture over NOPI Other's Pale by Kim-Parison

Aquamarine Texture is a light blue glitter crackle!  Pretty cool although it didn't crack quite as much as I wanted it to.  I love the color though and think it would look great with bright colors for the summer!


Above:  1 coat of Amethyst Texture over Other's Pale by Kim-parison

Amethyst Texture cracked just like a crackle should!  And it's a purple glitter!  I actually really like the look of this one!  You can really see the color underneath but the purple glitter stands out!




Above:  1 coat of Quartz Texture over Finger Paints Black Expressionism

Quartz Texture is an awesome grey/silver/taupe sparkly crackle.  I don't know how else to describe it other than it is really cool.  It cracked really well and has a really unique look to it!




 Above:  Opal Texture over Nothing Kim-Pares to Blue


Above:  Opal Texture over Finger Paints Black Expressionism

I saved the best for last.  Opal Texture has a pearl finish that changes depending on what color you put it over!   I show it above over a black and over a light blue to show you how it can have a really subtle look over light colors or really pop over a dark color.  I think this one is pretty amazing and definitely unique!

So there you have it, the new limited edition texture coats by NOPI!  Opal Texture is amazing and the rest are pretty unique based on my knowledge of crackle/shatter type polishes!  These polishes retail for $7.99 each and are available at most places NOPI are sold.

What did you think of this collection? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy above for additional information.

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...