Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lacquered Lover featured on Stylehunter!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post this morning to share some exciting news!  Last week I was interviewed by the lovely Ghada Vanderpool for the website Style Hunter all about what the nail trends in NYC are this Spring!  The article went live last night and one of my favorite bloggers (and a total sweetheart that I had the pleasure of meeting at Blogger Night Out in February) Amy from Gotham Polish was interviewed as well!  Here is the picture I used for the article!

Above:  1 coat of Lynderella Connect The Dots over OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips

Check out the article HERE and let me know what you think!

13 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...