Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Polka Dot Tutorial!

Good morning lacquered lovers!  I didn't get a chance to post this up last week but here is my second nail art tutorial for Divine Caroline!  If you want to learn how to do a cute spring polka dot manicure using all items you have at home (including bobby pins, wax paper and of course, nail polish) look no further!


This tutorial uses all Zoya nail polishes including Zuza, Kimber and Marley!  Check out the full tutorial HERE!

What do you think of this manicure? 

9 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...