Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MAC ChenMan Breezy Blue Swatch and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday!  Just a quick post now about a polish I've been meaning to try for about a month and just got around to it!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



above:  2 coats of Breezy Blue

I'm seriously kicking myself for not trying this sooner!  I bought this gorgeous blue when they went on sale over a month ago and it's gorgeous!  Breezy Blue is a deep cobalt blue creme with hints of purple.  It's so rich and vivid!  The formula was amazing, fully opaque in two coats and so much pigment!  I was worried it would be thin because the first coat was very thin but that second coat just made it gorgeous!  I own a lot of blues but this one just jumped into my new favorites!

All in all, I love this polish!  I've gotten compliments from three different coworkers on it today!  The Chenman Collection is limited edition and also includes a light pink shade but currently they are both still available for $16 at department stores and on MAC's website!

What do you think of this polish?  Must have?  Any dupes?

12 comments:

  1. I am always hesitant on wearing blue...but this blue is a must have in my book! Adding it to my wish list now!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I own more blue than any other color! I'm a sucker for blue polish and this one is stunning!

      Delete
  2. I am a sucker for a pretty blue and that is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that MAC changed their formula because this is awesome!

      Delete
  3. I love blue nail polishes. This one looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that's pretty! I don't own any MAC polishes :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and don't own any MAC myself ( out of budget for this saty-at-home Momma ) but love seeing it on other people :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly this polish is worth saving for! I'm going to have more MAC reviews next week so stay tuned!

      Delete
  6. This is definitely a very pretty blue but I just can't bring myself to pay $16 for a MAC polish. As long as I don't have them side by side to compare to, I can probably find a "pretty close" color. I think I have more blue polishes than any color in my collection too; it's such a great nail color in whatever shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand not wanting to drop $16 on a creme polish and believe me, sometimes I think I'm crazy for doing it! :) Blue is such a great shade though! I will look through my collection and see if I can find any similar blues!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...