Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Balm Hot Ticket Nail Polish in Jade in the USA and A Case of the Blues Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  This morning I have a really fun new brand for you!  Well, it might not be a new brand but it's new to me!  The Balm Cosmetics is a really cool company, started by women and run by women which I think is great!  Plus their nail polishes have fun names and a pinup girl on the bottle!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Jade in the USA

First up I have Jade in the USA which is basically the perfect green.  Seriously, this is one of my favorite green cremes ever!  It's gorgeous!  It was also practically a one coater although I did a second for good measure.  I love how vivid the shade is without being too dark or too bright!  The formula was fabulous, so easy to work with and applied really easily. 



Above:  2 coats of A Case of the Blues

A Case of the Blues is a really pretty deep royal blue with a hint of purple shimmer to it!  The purple doesn't flash as much on the nail as it does in the bottle but it's still a gorgeous shade of blue!  The formula was like Jade in the USA, practically a one coater but the second coat really evened it out and made it shine.  The formula was great to work with, applied really easily and just looks great!  Here is a picture of the bottle to see more of the purple shimmer:



All in all, I'm really impressed with this brand!  The names make me giggle (my personal favorites are Nothing Rhymes With Purple and Don't Pink and Drive) and the formula on these were outstanding!  I will definitely be trying more of these!  The Balm Hot Ticket Nail Polish is $10.00 a bottle and can be bought on their website HERE.

What did you think of these polishes? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy above for additional information.

12 comments:

  1. I have 2 of their polishes as well.. i love the formula =)! They are a good size too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shades! I haven´t tried these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it! They are great polishes! I may have to pick up a few more!

      Delete
  3. I got 10 of these for winning their spring mani contest on fb and I love them (except for the top and base coats-- they're not so great)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the base and top coat but the regular polishes seem great! And congrats on winning the contest!

      Delete
  4. I love A Case Of The Blues! Even though the shimmer doesn't show up as purple on the nail it is really pretty! It's such a gorgeous shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...