Monday, April 30, 2012

Priti NYC Darjeeling Swatch and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Just a quick post this morning to show you a new polish from a brand that's new to me!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Priti NYC Darjeeling

Darjeeling is a very pigmented dusty rose shade.  I like that this shade is bright without being too bright!  The dusty look is so in this year and Priti nailed it with Darjeeling.  Rose shades like this can look a little grandma-esque but I think Priti made this just bright enough that everyone can wear it!  The formula on this was fantastic, almost opaque in 1 coat but I added a second to make it completely even. 

Since I loved the formula on this, I can't wait to try other colors!  Pinks have never been my thing, but they have some gorgeous blues and purples that I really want to check out!  Priti NYC polishes retail for $12.50 on their website and can also be purchased through Bloom.com . 

What did you think of this polish?  Must have?  Dupe?  Any other Priti NYC I should try?

This polish was sent to me for my unbiased consideration.

10 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand before O.o Very pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have never heard of this brand, but the shade of this polish looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name of this colour! It's really nice too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, as I do most dusty roses, but my favorite so far has been Revlon's Vintage Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! And the name is awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to purchase any of theirs because of the price. This color is the prettiest pink I've seen in awhile... this is their second that I seem to have to have. If they drop their price I will buy them. But $12 for a non holo is pretty steep for me, when you know how much profit they are making.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any Priti, but I really want to :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pink, but I don't love it. Pinks aren't my thing either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awee I love this shade of pink! I have no Priti polishes but they are not so cheap either :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...