Friday, January 11, 2013

Tom Ford Bordeaux Lust Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  I apologize for the lack of posts this week but I've had a cold that really knocked me on my butt!  Today, I have a very special nail polish to show you!  If you saw my New Years Eve manicure you saw part of it but I had to give it its own post.  During Hanukkah, my lovely boyfriend surprised me one night with a Tom Ford nail polish.  He knew I'd been dying to try the brand but couldn't quite come to terms with the price so he walked into Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC and asked the woman at the counter what the best shade was!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!

 





Above:  2 coats of Bordeaux Lust

I had to show you how this polish looks in all different lights because it's gorgeous!  Bordeaux Lust is a beautiful oxblood creme.  In direct lighting it almost looks like a bright blood red and in the shade, it's a super dark red.  I love how it changes!  The formula was absolutely divine, it applied like butter (or like a CHANEL) and the pigment in the polish is beautiful.

All in all, I LOVE this polish!  Yes, the $30 price tag is a bit steep but if you're looking for a quality polish in a color you won't get tired of, this one is great.  I definitely see more Tom Ford in my future!  Fingers crossed it somehow goes on sale somewhere!


What did you think of this polish?  Must Have?  Have you tried any Tom Ford?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, Carly! Your bf did a great job! I like that it's a lighter shade than most the colors passing as oxblood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely vampy color! I think AJ is so sweet for getting this for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous color! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...