Monday, January 28, 2013

Lacquered Lover featured on Intergloss!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday to you all!  My week is certainly starting off with a bang!  Today, I am super excited to show you guys that my blog was featured on the awesome website Intergloss!


Intergloss is a fabulous website where you can go and search for all your favorite and unknown beauty products!  Real people (like me!) go on and review products when they like them or search for new ones!  You can find your own new products and help others find them!  It's a great community for beauty lovers like all of us and I highly recommend you check it out HERE.  You can also read the full interview with me and learn a bit more about me, my blog and my life!  Hope to see you all on there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...