Friday, January 18, 2013

LCN Urban Expressionism Collection for Fall 2012 Swatches and Review!


Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  I hope you are all having a lovely week and are looking forward to the long weekend!  I will be spending a good portion of my weekend reorganizing my stash, updating my spreadsheet and getting some really exciting stuff for Lacquered Lover queued up.  But first, I have a collection from last Fall to show you!  I know, I'm behind BUT this collection is some gorgeous grey's which is perfect for this time of year!


The LCN Urban Expressionism collection consists of 4 cremes based off of 4 major fashion cities in the world!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Tokyo Expression

First up is Tokyo Expression, a very dark grey creme.  I like how this shade is still definitely grey but has a lot of pigment and vibrancy to it.  The formula was fabulous, practically a 1 coater although I added a second coat out of habit.


Above:  2 coats of Paris Chic

Paris Chic is a very yellow toned beige.  I don't really think this is a nude because I can't imagine any one's skin tone being this color but if you're a beige fan, this could be a good palette cleanser.  It's a bit too yellow toned for my skin.  The formula was great, opaque in two coats.



Above:  2 coats of London Beat

London Beat is a mushroom shade of taupe that has hints of grey and purple to it.   I actually really like this shade!  It's darker than a nude but very professional looking!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats and lots of pigment.



Above:  2 coats of New York Glam

Last but certainly not least is New York Glam!  I think this is my favorite of the bunch and not just because it's named after my city!  New York Glam is a very green toned deep grey creme.  It's gorgeous!  The formula was practically a 1 coater but I added a second out of habit and I love how rich and creamy it is!

All in all, this is a great collection of cremes that everyone needs in their collections.  Sometimes you need the basics either on their own or as a layering polish!  The formulas on all of these were great.  You can buy all 4 of these as a set on the LCN Website HERE for $29.90 and each polish is 8ml.


What did you think of these polishes? Must have? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Paris Chic, it looks so beautiful and I just love the name as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all pretty cool looking, but I'm with you, I like London Beat and New York Glam the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those colors looks great on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...