Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lacquered Lover Collaboration with Pretty and Polished: New York City Lights Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you all!  I hope you are all doing well on this hot summer day!  Today, I have something really special to share with you all:

Above:  Picture by Pretty & Polished

I was given the amazing opportunity to work with the lovely Chelsea of the brand Pretty & Polished along with 4 other bloggers to help create a polish for the upcoming Blogger Collection!  Chelsea based my polish off of my love of purple and sparkles and blue and flakes!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


 Above:  2 coats of New York City Lights with no flash

Above:  2 coats of New York City Lights with Flash

New York City Lights (obviously named after my hometown of NYC) is a gorgeous semi sheer violet with blue iridescence.  This polish is sparkly, flaky and fairly duochrome all in one!  What I really love about it is that you can wear it on its own, OR you can layer it over a darker shade to get all sorts of fun colors!  And the best part is that even though it's a buildable shade, it's not thick and just 2 coats are needed for full opacity!

Above:  Macro shots of New York City Lights

I hope you all enjoy this polish because I had such a blast creating it with Pretty and Polished!  Be sure you are following the brand on Facebook and Twitter to find out when this and the rest of the Blogger Collection will be released and stay tuned for more swatches!

What did you think of this polish? Must have? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...