Friday, June 24, 2011

Nfu-Oh 61 and 65: Holo Overload! (Pic Heavy)

I did it! I finally own all SIX of the Nfu-Oh holos! My lovely boyfriend posted about 64 yesterday, and now I bring you 61 and 65! I'm not going to say too much about these, just show you lots of pictures, first indoors with a flash and then outdoors in the sun and all their holographic amazingness! I started with one coat of CND Stickey Base Coat and three coats of Nfu-Oh. I did 65 (a light blue) on all nails with an accent on the ring finger in 61.



Aren't these bottles just divine? The corset, the skirt, the details, I'm obsessed! They are like mini works of art!




Above are the pictures I took indoors with a flash. You can see the slightest bit of holographic goodness, however it did show up in real life more than on the camera. Now, on to the outdoor pictures where the linear holographic effect is really in play. I tried to get as close as I could and show the true holo effects!







Ok writing this is making me want to put another Nfu-Oh holographic on right now!

What do you all think? Do you own any Nfu-Oh holos? What's your favorite holographic polish?

13 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! Those Bottles are gorgeous and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have both but haven't gotten a chance to swatch them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got any Nfu Oh's, but I want them right now!

    I do have an Eveline Holographic and Gosh Holographic, and I hope tomorrow the mailman will bring me 3 Golden Roses holo's !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for pretty bottles. That blue holo is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have 61 (newer version) but want more of the Nfu Oh holos. GOSH Holographic is my holo-iest holo and thus my favorite, but DS Original was my first so will always have a special place in my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous! sadly I don't have any Nfu Oh nail polishes...but (!) I'm planning to buy some this summer when I'll be in Seoul! I've already checked the Nfu Oh's builing!kkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! those two are on my Wishlist! i already own nfu 65 and its really amazing! hihihi! that's my on the go polish too :) so gorgeous! :) by the way im a new follower. i enjoyed reading your blog. :)

    visit my blog :)
    http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love them all so much! I can't wait to keep swatching the 3 I haven't tried yet! Thanks for commenting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! I only know of these 2 nfu oh holos, I wonder what others they have. I want 61 so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man I love holos! Why can't there be more for us addicted to them! I have these and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carly, those are so HOT!!! I need that in my life!!! You totally recruited me as a Lacquer Diva!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...