Monday, June 13, 2011

Updated Stash!

Ah my Lacquered loves, I feel like such a terrible blogger! I haven't posted since Friday! However, I did spend my weekend FINALLY going through all my new nail polishes (and buying a few more!) and swatching, taking pictures, and updating my spread sheet! So I just updated my Stash page on here so head over and check out my new polishes! Now I'm off to sort through the 350 pictures I took of my nails this weekend and get ready to start showing them off! I also have to give a shout out to the boyfriend for dealing with me painting my nails all weekend and for him helping me to inventory my new hauls!

I will also post pictures of my four nail polish racks when I get home tonight and show everyone how I organize them!

How do you organize your polishes? Are you a crazy person and keep a list of every polish you own like I do?

4 comments:

  1. I do have an excel spreadsheet of them, but I only own like 70ish....I just keep mine all thrown in a plastic bin. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had shelves! I have drawers but I like that you can see what you have on shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you would be surprised how quickly your collection will grow! I used to have mine in a plastic bin thing and then when I had about 100 I thought the racks might look cool. Now they have taken over FOUR shelves on my bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henceforth, I will consider each day's effort Diablo 3 Gold as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the Diablo III Gold second, nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling, and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes the oak will eventually tumble. So it will be Diablo 3 Gold with my efforts of today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...