Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pink Wednesday Featuring Ulta Berry Go Round and OPI Turquoise Shatter!

Ah another Wednesday, another pink polish. I did this manicure a few days ago when I was trying out my new OPI Turquoise Shatter. Posting in a hurry so not a lot of chatter just a few pictures!





One coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with two coats of Ulta Berry Go Round




One coat of Turquoise Shatter and one coat of Seche Vite Fast Dry top coat



The formula on the Ulta polish was nice, went on smooth, not too streaky. I love Turquoise Shatter although I think I didn't allow the pink to dry enough so it didn't crack quite as much as I'd like.

What did you do for your Wednesday pink manicure?

4 comments:

  1. So pretty :) I LOVE the OPI Blue shatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thenailaholic - I love them too! I think Turquoise is my favorite and I like it paired with the pink! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i looooove that shatter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Belle - the Turquoise and the Blue shatters are awesome! Highly recommend them! I love that they are shimmery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...