Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Butter London Dosh

As some of my readers might know, I did not have the best first experience with Butter London. I bought Teddy Girl along with Blagger and Dosh a few weeks ago and tried Teddy Girl and was so disappointed! It was streaky and think and I just was not a fan even though the color was so pretty! So I was a bit apprehensive to try another, but I am so glad that I did!



Butter London Dosh is GORGEOUS! It's almost an olive green, perhaps a bit lighter, with amazing gold micro-glitter. In the sun, this color just glows! In the shade, it's a beautiful green. I truly can not say enough great things about this polish! The formula was divine, covered completely in two coats (with Seche Vite Ridge Filler as base coat and Seche Vite Fast Dry top coat) and was just stunning. Here are some more pictures!




I would definitely recommend this color to anyone who loves greens or something a little different! I will be reviewing both Marrow and Blagger soon as well! Butter London retails for $14.00 a bottle and Dosh is well worth it in my opinion. I don't know of any dupes for it and it's just so pretty!

Have you ever tried a brand you didn't like and then start loving it? What are your favorite Butter London colors?

4 comments:

  1. I love how shimmer instantly changes a weird polish into amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thenailaholic - I know! It's so awesome! This green would be kindo f weird as a cream but with the gold shimmer it just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I nominated you for the liebster award!
    http://purrceptivevixxen.blogspot.com/2011/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing this color and thinking that I NEED it in my life!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...