Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Essie Sew Psyched

Last year, none of the Essie Fall 2010 nail polishes jumped out at me. However after seeing a few other bloggers swatches of Sew Psyched, I really wanted it!



Sew psyched is a dusty grey/greenish color with a very subtle silver shimmer. The shimmer is so subtle that it doesn't even look like a shimmer, just looks like the polish is dusty. The formula was great, with even coverage in two coats (over one coat of Seche Vite Ridge Filler) and was very smooth and not too sheer.






This color is definitely unique in my stash and I can't think of any dupes, although I have been told that there is an RBL dupe out there. Essie retails for $8.00 a can be found at many beauty supply stores and drugstores (I bought this one at Duane Reade in NYC.) Just a quick post for now, I will be back later with my new Nfu-Oh holo haul!

What do you think of this color? Do you have any other polishes in this collection? What are some polishes that you weren't into until you actually tried it?

3 comments:

  1. pretty! I haven't used this yet but I've had it for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly this and "borrowed and blue" seem to be non existent in toronto right now :( i'd like to get thisss

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Olivia - isnt' it so cute? I didn't think I'd like it but it's really pretty!

    @Belle - too bad! Those are two of my new favorite Essie colors! You need to keep looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...