Friday, June 17, 2011

Top 10 Blogger Award!!!

Thank you to the lovely Lauren over at )Lacquer Addict! She is such a sweetheart and has been a HUGE help to me with starting my blog and she's a great blogger as well! Check out her blog!




Here are the Top 10 Award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know.

These are my top 10 cosmetics (not in any order and REALLY difficult to choose):
1. Urban Decay Shadow Primer in Sin
2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
3. Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
4. Amika Triple Barrel Curling Iron (not really a cosmetic but I love it!)
5. Zoya Trixie
6. Stila Kitten Eye Shadow
7. Rosebud Salve (gotta keep those lips soft!)
8. Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe
9. Ferragamo Incanto Shine perfume
10. John Frida Straight Fixation

The 10 bloggers I tag are:
1. 1Thumbnail
2. Also Known As
3. Elemental Styles
4. Glam No Labelz
5. Glazed Talons
6. The Nailaholic
7. hotpinkaurora
8. Lovely in Lacquer
9. Nightly Nails
10. Squared Nails

5 comments:

  1. This is the one I tagged you in! LOL I can change it if you want? Anyway... Incanto Shine is like the most incredible scent EVER. Ever. Seriously. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent heard of this tag, seems fun! I'm DYING to get Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thenailaholic- haha we can give each other the same one! And isn't Incanto amazing? I have Bliss too!

    @Minty - Across the Universe is one of my all time favorite polishes! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thanks! will surely pass this on :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award :)
    I am SO late. I don't know how I missed your comment. It's funny how I came across the comment & I'm tagging you in a blog award as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...