Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nfu-Oh 64 - A Post By My Boyfriend!!!

Get ready all my lacquered lovers, this post was written by my amazing pedicurist/boyfriend AJ!

While Carly is waiting for her Mets manicure to dry (see the next post!), I thought I'd expound on her current pedicure. Applied by a professional, – that is, me – she's been rocking these holographic tootsies for about three days now, and even the x-ray tech at her podiatrist commented on how awesome they are!



I was thinking about how descriptive my Lacquered Lover gets when she talks about her nail polish after she asked me to write this for you-all's reading pleasure, but to be honest, I have no idea where to begin. Let's let the photographs of these bad boys say what needs to be said.





You're looking at Nfu-Oh's #64, and isn't it gorgeous? I'm basically given carte blanche when it comes to picking colors for pedis (except for greens, Carly would have to explain exactly why), so when I was admiring the holographic hoard from her birthday haul, I was between this purple and a #65 which is a pretty light blue shade. Seeing how last week I had put OPI's DS Sapphire on her feet, I figured we ought to change it up.

Are you loving the holographic trend you've been reading about these last few days? Do you have a go-to color for pedicures? Is there one color you simply can't stand on your toes? Would you ever take a male's assessment seriously when it comes to nail polish fashions? Join the discussion below!

11 comments:

  1. I love it! Holos on toes are always a good choice :) I know how you feel about green toes too! Won't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is so fun post. It was very interesting to read a male view of polishes and pedis:) I had few "aww"-moments too when reading this. If only my bf would be as nice to polish my toes every week and take interest in my passion! Thanks for writing:)
    I love all the pinks and lilas on my toes and infact I currently have nice dirty pink holo pedi on:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this post! :) I am currently rocking a purple shimmer on my toes, but I would LOVE to have holographic ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! this is adorable!!! holos are nice all the time - i definitely trust a male's assessment since i ask my husband to pick what colour i should wear sometimes... now to convince him to post.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, not something I thought I'd ever publicly admit, but taking pictures of this girl's toes? It's just as hot as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! Isn't he just too adorable?

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT!!! THIS IS TOO AWESOME!!! YOU HAVE A BF THAT PAINTS YOUR TOES AND EVEN KNOWS WHAT A HOLO IS.... PINCH ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thats so cute! and this polish is also amazing, I need some now! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carly, he's a keeper!! Anytime a man can comment on pedis and colors and really give an indepth post. He's a keeper!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This man is a wonder!
    You are blessed to have your man do your pedicures for you!

    This is a great post, super fun! I want more man thoughts on polish, always!

    I was telling my husband he could consult on matching polishes, he is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...