Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ManGlaze Fuck Off and Dye - Wednesday Pink Manicure!

I know you all must be sick of me singing the praises of ManGlaze, but here is another one! And what a fabulous name! Fuck Off and Dye is a gorgeous bright pink matte jam packed with shimmer!





The best part about this nail polish is the name, and what's even more funny is that for those who don't want a polish with a curse in it, it's alternate name is "Blue!" Gotta love it! Here are a few pictures on the nail:



And now two with a top coat on the ring and pointer finger and the middle finger still matte:





Look how that shimmer really pops with the top coat! Love, love, love it! ManGlaze can be bought from their website and Fuck Off and Dye retails for $13.13.

Are you a matte fan? Do you ever put a top coat on a matte polish?

10 comments:

  1. I looooooove it! Wish I could get it off of Amazon though. That's where most of my "free" money is able to be spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it with a top coat, but still like it without! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thenailaholic - these are soooo worth splurging for!

    @caneriva - isn't it just an awesome color? I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matte finish is really pretty and top coat just brings it to a new level .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda want this polish because of the name lol.. I love matte polishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Toyomi - thanks! I love that these Matte's have a shimmer to them so if you add a top coat it really pops!

    @Shadow - Isn't it the best name for a polish ever? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg that's such a great colour!
    i tried to go to urban outfitters this week cos some people claim to have found them there - but no luck for mee :(

    thanks for the recommendation !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice polish and loving the name too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Belle - I'd just order them online! I'm pretty sure they don't sell them at Urban anymore.

    @Makeup Your Mind - it's just the best polish name in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...