Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Birthday Manicure and Makeup Featuring Enchanted Polish, Urban Decay and Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday to you all!  This is a very happy Thursday as I happen to turn 28 today!  I figured I would share with you guys the super fun manicure and makeup I'm rocking today!  First up is the nail polish which the lovely Chelsea from Enchanted Polish was kind enough to send me to review so stay tuned for that soon!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!

Above:  Pointer and Pinkie - Kids, Middle and Ring - Time to Pretend


 Above:  Pointer and Pinkie - Time to Pretend, Middle and Ring - Kids

 Above:  Top Row - Kids, Bottom Row - Time to Pretend

I decided to do a swap manicure because we all know I have trouble with having all my nails be one color!  The Time to Pretend Collection is all multichrome holographic polishes that are just gorgeous!  I used Kids, which shifts from turquoise/blue/copper/purple, and Time to Pretend which shifts from purple/blue/red/copper.  The holographic effect is super strong and can be seen even in indirect light!  Basically, I'm obsessed with these.  Here are some macro bottle shots for your viewing pleasure:


 Above:  Kids Macro Shots



 Above:  Time to Pretend Macro Bottle Shots

Now, for my makeup, I knew I wanted bright pink lips and my fab Sarah Potempa Beachwaver hair so I pulled out some of my favorite products!



I used my favorite OCC Lip Tar in Anime for my lips and my eyes are all Urban Decay with eyeliner in Deep End on the bottom for a pop of color!  I figured I wanted something fun and bright but that I could still wear to work!

So there you have it, my birthday hair, makeup and nail looks!  What do you all think?

Some of the products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

2 comments:

  1. They look lovely
    :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that these were named after MGMT songs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...