Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OPI Miss Universe Collection - Swimsuit...Nailed It! and Crown Me Already!

So after my nail fail yesterday (see previous post)I went to Ricky's, a beauty supply store in NYC, at lunch to pick up a new polish to fix my manicure. I knew I wanted something sparkly since last night the boyfriend and I were going to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert on Broadway (which is a show all about drag queens.) Of course I walked out with not one but FOUR new polishes, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the new OPI Miss Universe Collection was on sale! I bought two:



On the left is Crown Me Already and on the right is Swimsuit...Nailed It!

Unfortunately since I had to do a quick, down and dirty surreptitious manicure at work I didn't get to take pictures until this morning so there is no picture of just Swimsuit...Nailed It! on its own. However this is a GORGEOUS blue that I will be sure to swatch soon that was almost a one coater! So fun! Crown Me Already is a beautiful clear base jam packed with silver micro glitter, sliver round glitter and larger silver hexagonal glitter. Basically, it's a glitter explosion. So here is one coat of Swimsuit...Nailed It! with one coat of Crown Me Already over it:




So sparkly! I love it! I don't have any dupes for these colors so that was very exciting for me!

Has anyone else tried this collection yet? What are your thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous layering ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "It's My Year." Debated whether or not to get the blue but I felt guilty buying 2 so I didn't.. it'll definitely get purchased with my next paycheck, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I HAVE to get these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are STUNNING together!! I've been looking for them around my town and cannot find them :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. the layering looks great ;D looks glam but fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layering! I'll have to try that :)
    Please check out my review here: http://addictedtoopi.blogspot.com/2011/07/opi-swimsuitnailed-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...