Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 2: SpaRitual Running With Wolves

Good Afternoon my fellow Lacquered Lovers! Welcome back to 30 days of untried polishes! Today I have a special treat. My amazing Mom (Hi Mom!) who has been incredibly supportive of my blog bought me a present! While she and my dad were on vacation in Arizona, they went to get massages at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain Salon. While there, my mom spotted some nail polish and called to ask if I had ever tried SpaRitual polishes which I hadn't! My mom was chatting with the lovely Cindy who worked there and helped my mom pick out 4 minis for me. Once my mom told her about my blog, she threw in a full size bottle for free! So now, without further ado, on to the polish!









Ah Running with Wolves. This color is stunning! I'm in love. Running With Wolves is a perfect copper shimmer. It literally looks like I melted down pennies and dipped my nails in it! The formula on this was outstanding, fully opaque in two coats, no real brush strokes that are visible once it dries. This is one of those beautiful lit from within colors that just seems to glow on the nails! I'm generally not a big bronze/copper person but this one is just stunning. I also love that the bottle was easy to hold and has a rubberized top for easy gripping! It made painting my nails so easy!

SpaRitual is generally sold in spas although you can find them online. They generally run for $5 for a mini bottle or $10 for a full size. I highly recommend them! Their polishes are also vegan and cruelty free, so they are great for everyone! I honesty can't wait to try more!

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies participating in this challenge with me!

Always Polished
The Polished Momma
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Follow The Yellow Polished Road
Something Creative
Good Lack Nail
Adventures in Acetone
Nails Adored
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Cherry Glam Girl
Lucky Lacquers
Haute Lacquer
Nailed To The T
Glazed Talons
Shadow's Nail Art
Je Taime Lacquer
Limited Addiction Nails
Nailtopia
Pretty and Polished

What did you all think of Running With Wolves? Have you tried SpaRitual before? What are some must haves?

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous rich copper color! Adore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4 shades out of the SpaRitual fall collection called Wilde. They are my first of this brand. I got lucky with a friend who sells on eBay and got a # of these last July from her distributor...I feel like I was very lucky to get these for $8 including shipping and to have mine so early before they started to get any press release. I really like what I have - I would so love to see the distribution wider on this brand vs. mostly high end spas. They have some amazing colors when you spend time on their web site - and yes, I have this shade also. I have a wonderful burgundy red from the fall line also & a deep gray plus another brown that has less gold than this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely color! I like the bottle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing color! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous!!! I really like the name too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most people are aware that outdoor air pollution can Atlantica Gold damage their health, but many do not know that indoor air pollution can also have significant health effects. Environmental Protection Agency studies indicate that indoor levels of Atlantica online Gold pollutants may be 2~5 times, and occasionally more than 100 times, higher than outdoor levels. These levels of indoor air Atlantica Gold pollutants may be of particular concern because most people spend about 90% of their time indoors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...