Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 Featuring CHANEL Black Pearl and Deborah Lippmann I Love The Nightlife

Good afternoon my fellow Lacquered Lovers! Today we will continue the journey through my untrieds! I used two fabulous nail polishes and officially created the most expensive manicure I have ever worn! One is brand new and one is an older color, so now, without further ado, on to the polish!





Above: 2 coats of CHANEL Black Pearl

Above: Macro Shot of Black Pearl

CHANEL Black Pearl is a gorgeous charcoal grey shimmer. Or maybe it's gunmetal. Does anyone know the difference between the two? Anyway, Black Pearl is packed with micro shimmer that leans to the green side as you can see in the macro shot. It's absolutely stunning. This color is so pigmented. The formula was a bit more thick than I've noticed on other CHANEL polish but certainly not enough to give you any trouble. It was perfectly opaque in two coats and the shimmer is just stunning!

I was already swooning when I put this on my nails, but then I just had to try one of the new Deborah Lippmann Holiday Collection polishes!






So I decided to add an accent nail of Deborah Lippmann's I Love The Nightlife. I Love the Nightlife is a dark grey, almost mirror like hexagonal sequin glitter suspended in a clear base. What you see above on my thumb and ring finger is two coats over Black Pearl. I will do a full review of this polish soon, but I think it's an awesome finish and matched perfectly with Black Pearl! Here is a macro shot below so you can really see the glitter:



So there you have it! I was lucky to get Black Pearl in a swap but it normally costs $25 at department stores or directly from CHANEL and I Love the Nightlife is out now and costs $18 per bottle.

Be sure to check out the other bloggers doing the 30 days of untrieds challenge!

Always Polished
The Polished Momma
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Follow The Yellow Polished Road
Something Creative
Good Lack Nail
Adventures in Acetone
Nails Adored
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Cherry Glam Girl
Lucky Lacquers
Haute Lacquer
Nailed To The T
Glazed Talons
Shadow's Nail Art
Je Taime Lacquer
Limited Addiction Nails
Nailtopia
Pretty and Polished


What did you all think of Black Pearl and I Love the Nightlife? Either of them must haves for you? Any dupes you know of?

12 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! I need that DL for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am not a fan of the DL but that Chanel is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this combo!!! unfortunatly i don't know any dupes for them (but I wish i would) DL Love the Nightlife is amazing( maybe its possible to create a franken for it)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! This is gorgeous and it's a great combo!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the perfect match-up! I love the texture it creates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that combo looks so classy and pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful, I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies! I loved this manicure! Both such gorgeous colors and matched so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The owner of a missing cat is asking for help. “My baby has been missing for over a month now guild wars 2 gold sell, and I want him back so badly,” said Mrs. Brown, a 56-year-old woman. Mrs. Brown lives by herself in a trailer park near Clovis. She said that Clyde, her 7-year-old cat, didn’t come home for dinner more than a month ago. The next morning he didn’t appear for breakfast either. After Clyde missed an extra-special lunch, she called the police. When the policeman asked her to describe Clyde, she told him that Clyde had beautiful green eyes, had all his teeth but was missing half of his left ear, and was seven years old and completely white sell guild wars 2 gold. She then told the officer that Clyde was about a foot high. A bell went off. “Is Clyde your child or your pet?” the officer suspiciously asked. “Well, he’s my cat, of course,” Mrs. Brown replied. “Lady, you’re supposed to report missing PERSONS, not missing CATS,” said the irritated policeman. “Well, who can I report this to?” she asked. “You can’t. You have to ask around your neighborhood or put up flyers,” replied the officer guild wars 2 gold sale. Mrs. Brown figured that a billboard would work a lot better than an 8”x11” piece of paper on a telephone pole. There was an empty billboard at the end of her street just off the interstate highway. The billboard had a phone number on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What did you not say yesterday? Were there things you wish you aion gold had said but held back? Did you corral certain words, certain sentences, and hold them for another opportunity? Were some thoughts pushed below the surface aion gold, allowed to be changed with time, perhaps to be forgotten forever? How many “I love you’s” went unsaid that would have healed an aching heart? As with sleep, you cannot store them and build a reserve to tap into at a later date. Their power, their balming effect aion gold, quickly dissipates with disuse. They work only in the moment that they were intended. Left idle, their potential is gone, the object of their delivery untouched by kindness, by tenderness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...