Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17 Featuring Deborah Lippmann Dancing In The Dark

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post this morning to continue with my 30 Days of Untrieds!  I will actually be showing you this whole collection later today, as well as possible dupe comparisons, but for now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  3 coats of Dancing in the Dark

Above:  Macro shot of Dancing in the Dark

Glitter + Holo + Deborah Lippmann = perfection!  Dancing in the Dark is an amazing charcoal grey jelly polish jam packed with grey glitter and slightly larger pieces of holographic glitter!  It's incredible!  Even on this rainy New York day, my nails are glowing!  It took me three coats to achieve full opacity but part of that has to do with the fact that this is a mini bottle and whenever I use mini brushes, it takes me a few extra strokes to get the polish opaque!  I really hope that Deborah Lippmann comes out with this in a full size because it's gorgeous!  It's the perfect winter polish with the dark grey base and then the holographic glitter just really pops!


What do you think of this polish?  Do you love it like I do?  Are you excited to see the full collection and dupe comparison later?

9 comments:

  1. I love this! So many colors in the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the full collection! Reminds me of Orly Rock Solid but with more sparkle.. or maybe line Nina Pro Glamrock LOL .. either way love it, looks so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...and would love to see if there is a dupe to the pricy Lippmann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like it could be a dupe to Wet N Wild Diamond in the Rough. only $2.99!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not for me-too glitter happy!! Plus I just don't like the DL formula and for that price it should be better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh....that is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh! I have to get this color or the holidays - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...