Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SpaRitual Health, Wealth and Happiness Swatch and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  For today in the 30 Days of Untrieds, I have another fabulous nail polish from SpaRitual to show you!  I am seriously loving this brand!  There are a lot of pictures so beware!  And now, without further ado, on to the polish!





Above:  3 coats of SpaRitual Health, Wealth and Happiness over 1 coat OPI Nail Envy

DUOCHROME!!!  This polish is amazing.  Health, Wealth and Happiness is a deep violet base that's packed with so much blue shimmer that it turns into a duochrome!  How fun!  And it's so shiny!  The formula was a bit thin, so I had to use three coats to get to full opaqueness however you could easily layer this over a dark color and get even more of a duochrome effect!  Let's look at more pictures:








It's so pretty!  I honestly love SpaRitual.  I think their formula is great, their colors have so much pigment, they are easy to apply and just gorgeous!  I can't wait to try more!


As always, check out the other lovely bloggers participating in the challenge:

Always Polished
The Polished Momma
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Follow The Yellow Polished Road
Something Creative
Good Lack Nail
Adventures in Acetone
Nails Adored
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Cherry Glam Girl
Lucky Lacquers
Haute Lacquer
Nailed To The T
Glazed Talons
Shadow's Nail Art
Je Taime Lacquer
Limited Addiction Nails
Nailtopia
Pretty and Polished


What did you think of Health, Wealth and Happiness? What are some other SpaRitual polishes you have and love? Do you love duochromes like I do?

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I only have one Spa Ritual polish, and I have yet to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's a LOT of pictures :) Really great duochrome! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health, Wealth and Happiness looks pretty! I haven´t tried any nail polishes by SpaRitual, but I think I will :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a king whose only child was a girl Diablo 3 Gold. Now the King had been very anxious to have a son, or at least a grandson, to come after him, but he was told by a prophet whom he consulted that his own daughter's son should kill him. This news terrified him so much that he determined never to let his daughter be married Diablo 3 Gold, for he thought it was better to have no grandson at all than to be killed by his grandson. He therefore called his workmen together, and bade them dig a deep round hole in the earth Diablo 3 Gold, and then he had a prison of brass built in the hole, and then, when it was finished, he locked up his daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...