Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rumple's Wiggin!

Tonight I am off to Ohio with the boyfriend to go visit his family for his younger brother's graduation from high school! So I won't be around for a few days, but never fear, Sunday I plan on swatching a ton of polishes to blog about next week! So since we are having family time, I wanted something a little more tame for my manicure. I let the boyfriend pick a color and here's what he came up with!



Rumple's Wiggin, a great lavender shade from the Shrek Collection by OPI. By coincidence, I have it's bright purple counterpart Funky Donkey on my toes! Rumple's Wiggin is a great color for spring, perfectly opaque in two coats (with OPI Quick Dry Top Coat and Sally Hansen Strengthener underneath), and it's even light enough to make my hands look a bit tan! Here are some more pictures:



The above picture is in the shade. The below picture is in the sunlight.



Just a great shade that's a little more tame but certainly not boring! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day Weekend for everyone who lives in the US!

What do you think of this shade? Do you have any favorites from the Shrek Collection? What are some of your "go to" shades when you need a more tame nail polish? Doing anything fun for the long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...