Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!!!

I want to thank the lovely Nicole at Nightly Nails for the Liebster Blog Award!



The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers. If you receive the award, link back to the blogger that nominated you, and nominate three more blogs. So I'd like to share the wealth with the following three blogs that I'm loving and think you should check out!

1 Thumbnail another polish girl
Lacquer Addict another awesome polish girl
This is Not a Joke Its My Life a hilarious new blog by a hilarious girl you should check out!

Thanks again Nicole for the award and remember, follow the smaller blogs, we all have a lot of heart!

3 comments:

  1. wow thanks for the shout! you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Be sure you follow the directions and share the welath! And keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...