Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stash Is Up!

Hello Fellow Lacquered Lovers! I figure since I'll be away for a few days, the least I could do is post up a list of EVERY full sized nail polish I own! I haven't put my minis in a spreadsheet yet, but head over to the page at the top labeled "Carly's Stash" and check out what I own! If there are any colors or combinations you'd like to see, leave a comment here and let me know! I'll leave you with a few pictures of my stash in their nail polish racks:








At the moment I have the collection starting with pink, going through the rainbow, then white, grey, brown, black, silver, golds and then color effects, top coats, crackles and sparkles! Whew!

How do you organize your stash?

4 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous omgggg your collection is fantastic :O i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you indeed have A LOT of polishes. Lol. But you can never have too many. I'm currently looking for a way to store the ones I have :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I have a bunch more polishes coming this week so I'll be sure to add them to the list as well! There is something about seeing all those colors lined up that just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...