Friday, March 16, 2012

Fun Friday Featuring a Tape Manicure for St. Patty's Day!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I'm super busy today but wanted to drop in and show you my fun St Patty's Day manicure!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!







To do this manicure I started off with two coats of Deborah Lippmann Stardust which is a gorgeous, super sparkly silver foil polish!  Then I cut a piece of scotch tape with a pair of scrapbooking scissors to give it the funky design!  I have about 12 scrapbooking scissors and can't believe it took me this long to try out one of the designs!  Then I put the tape down and did one coat of ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce on top for the green!  I love how simple this was and I love the juxtaposition of the silvery sparkly and the green matte!

I really liked how this came out!  I think it's really fun without being a "typical" St. Patty's Day manicure!  I hope you all enjoyed and have a fun day tomorrow if you are celebrating!

What did you think of this manicure?

9 comments:

  1. Cool mani! I have been thinking of doing mani like that, but I have to purchase scrapbooking scissors before :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the matte-on-foil look. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the matte vs. foil look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The color combo is really nice and I like the matte with the sparkly. I have a few pairs of crafting scissors also and haven't tried using them either. You may have inspired me to use them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovvee the contrast between super shiny and reflective & matte.

    Very nice =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! I have to try this out one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...