Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Green Swatch Spam for St. Patty's Day Part 2!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  As promised earlier in the week, I have more green swatches for you to enjoy before this St Patty's Day!  Who knew I had so much green in my collection?  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!

 Above:  BB Couture African Queen
 Above:  China Glaze Starboard
 ABove:  Color Club Blue-Ming
 Above:  Color Club Twiggie
 ABove:  Glitter Gal Green 3D Holo
Above:  Julep Emilie
 Above:  Julep Leah
 Above:  ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce
 Above:  ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce with Top Coat
 Above:  Mattese Elite Decaying Green
 Above:  Mattese Elite Living Dead
Above:  OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Above:  OPI Gargantuan Green Grape Matte
 Above:  Pure Ice Not Now
 Above:  Sally Hansen Green Tea
 Above:  Wet N Wild Jungle Fever
 Above:  Zoya Bevin
Above:  Zoya Suvi


Whew!  That is a LOT of greens!  AND, I still have more!

What do you think of these greens?  Any favorites in here?

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's a lot of green. Get picks btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SH Green Tea...but I think if I end up going out and about on Sat - you gave me a good idea to use the Muppets Fresh Frog of Bel Aire. I think I only wore it once before - it would be a good Patty's party time polish to wear - it will fit with the party hardy theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...